Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Pictures of the Week

Picture of the Week!

I borrowed this idea from another blog belonging to my friend Kylee. Since I'm not that great about posting, but I always have pictures, I thought I'd try and have at least one picture post a week.


The first is a rare shot of me and Zoey. I'm always the one behind the camera, so it doesn't happen often that I have pics of me with the kids. I lament that one day my children will think I never spent any time with them, as all the shots are of them with Daddy.


The second shot is of my sweet Zo. I can't get enough of those big blue eyes. She loves to eat her hands nowadays and it's hard to get a shot of her not doing so. I'm assuming she's hard at work producing cute little teeth.


The last shot is of my big boy Zan. He's growing up so fast. He loves to talk on the phone now and was having a chat with his Grandpa Tichenor in this shot while Grandma Tichenor snapped a few pics.

1 comment:

Kylee said...

I can't believe how much Zoey has grown! I just want to squish those cheeks! Zan is quite a handsome young man too!