Friday, August 1, 2008

Welcome to my kid blog!

Since all the cool mommies lately seem to have a blog and it looks to be a great way to keep our friends and family up to date on how the kiddos are growing and changing, I decided to jump on the bandwagon. I had a website through a free hosting service when Zan was first born where I kept a little blog, but I got so upset when it got erased for lack of updates (if you don't do something every 60 days or whatnot) that I never did anything again. Since it's been a year or two now and I found a way to avoid being deleted, I'm giving it a shot again. The end result is this little blog site which I've named in honor of my mathematician husband.


2ST = Z^2 which translates into Scott Tichenor plus Stacy Tichenor equals Zan and Zoey ~ Nerdy yes, but that's us. :)



Anyway, feel free to check back for updates and photos. I'll try my best to keep this thing up to date!!

1 comment:

Kylee said...

Awww, I love the name of your blog! Wow, Zoey has changed so much since the last picture I saw of her. I look forward to reading about your kiddos and I added you to my blog as well.